Good morning! It's that time again - SNEAK PEEK TIME!!! And the BE Inspired Chalenge!!! With sneak peeks come giveaways!!! So remember to come back EACH DAY for the NEXT 3 DAYS (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday), because we'll be giving one set away each day of Sneak Peeks! And on Wednesday, we'll have our hop & give away ALL THREE!
All the comments posted today will go into a random drawing and one of you will win the new November set - Framed! You can have up to 2 entries....
- One for leaving a comment on this post
- One for sharing on Facebook
Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH!
And now for the challenge & the peeks!!!
Now the fun part... here it is.. I want you to look at the photo - the colors / patterns / shapes and....
1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on November 8th at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn)!!!
We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
We'd love you to upload your projects to our Creation BLVD. Flicker group for your chance to be spotlighted on the TAWS blog or our Facebook page where each month someone is randomly drawn for a stamp set of their choice! We can't wait to see how you are inspired.. :)
Here are the DT's beautifully inspired projects...
Arielle here - I was inspired by the red, stripes, boat knots (twine) and the kraft and used Framed!
Lyndal here, I was inspired by the theme, the colours, and the cardboard box boat to create this 3D card using Kid 'n Caboodle, Background Check and FRAMED...